From: Charlotte Vanrooyen <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 11:55:16 +0000

*** apologies for cross-posting ***

We are delighted to share some fantastic news regarding EDP Sciences'
Mathematics journals and their ongoing commitment to open access through
the Subscribe to Open model. We extend our sincere gratitude to everyone
who has supported us.

You can find the full press release detailing this exciting update here: Press
Release Link <https://bit.ly/3UQhcv1> and below is a brief except.

Should you have any questions or require further information, please don't
hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for your attention and continued support.

Warm regards

Charlotte Van Rooyen

*Charlotte VAN ROOYEN*

*Director of Marketing and Communications*

EDP Sciences

17 av. du Hoggar - BP 112 - 91944 Les Ulis Cdx A - France

Phone: +33 7 83 81 12 04 <+33783811204>

www.edpsciences.org

*Please connect with us on **LinkedIn*
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/edp-sciences/>

*Library and institutional support sustains open access in Mathematics
journals through Subscribe to Open in 2024*

EDP Sciences and the Société de Mathématiques Appliquées et Industrielles
(SMAI) are pleased to announce the success of the Subscribe to Open (S2O)
<https://www.edpsciences.org/en/maths-s2o-programme> initiative for their
mathematics journals for another year. This collaborative effort, driven by
the support of the library community, ensures the continued open access
publication of six mathematics journals* in 2024.

Building on the success of previous years, we have once again met our
subscription targets for the mathematics journal portfolio, allowing for
the ongoing dissemination of high-quality research in open access without
the imposition of article processing charges (APCs). This achievement
underscores the commitment of both publishers and subscribing institutions
to equitable and affordable open access publishing solutions. <continues
<https://bit.ly/3UQhcv1>>