From: Kate Worlock <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 15:33:28 +0000

Do You Want To Know Where Are Libraries Headed in 2024? Take Outsell’s
Quick Survey and Find Out!

It’s no secret that information management is undergoing radical change,
with challenges including falling budgets, difficult stakeholder demands
and staffing challenges — all while also dealing with rising information
costs and AI-driven technology shifts. To survive, information managers
like you need a clear view of what the future holds.

Outsell is conducting its annual Information Management Survey to provide
this view. If you take our short survey we’ll send along analysis detailing
the major findings: the state of library budgets in 2024, key content and
technology spending trends, and the impact on staffing from skill gaps and
evolving roles.

Please click here to begin: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VZC5SGX. All

Kate Worlock
Vice President & Lead Analyst

Education & Training

outsellinc.com <https://www.outsellinc.com/>

Outsell (UK) Ltd.

Advancing the Business of Data and Information

*Save the Date: Outsell Signature Event, October 9-10, 2024, at the Four
Seasons Hotel, One Dalton Street, Boston*