From: Kate McCready <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2024 15:56:46 -0600

The Big Ten Academic Alliance's Center for Library Programs is recruiting for two new colleagues to join our team.

We are currently seeking qualified candidates to fill two key positions: Community Coordinator and Infrastructure Services Coordinator. Both of these positions are focused on the collective action happening between the libraries of the Big Ten Academic Alliance.

Application deadline: February 22, 2023

For information about eligibility, required qualifications and how to apply please visit:

Applications will be reviewed as received throughout the posting period and continue until the position is filled.

If you have questions or need additional information, please reach out to our Search Committee Lead, Marian Leon ([log in to unmask]).

My Best,
Kate

--

Kate McCready

Visiting Program Officer for Academy Owned Scholarly Publishing

www.btaa.org

The nation's premier higher education consortium of top-tier research institutions.