From: Alison Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 09:53:14 -0700

Hi Hannah,

This is the starting point document for our one-off agreements, such as for streaming video (hosted in our repository, where users must authenticate to gain access). This is for a perpetual license and references Canadian law (clause 3), so you would need to modify those sections. I assume the provider would also want to remove the ILL option (clause 5).

Feel free to adapt to your needs!
Kind regards,
Alison