From: Bernie Folan <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2024 11:19:37 +0000

You may be interested to read OASPA's new
<https://www.oaspa.org/news/looking-ahead-to-2024-and-beyond/>post
<https://www.oaspa.org/news/looking-ahead-to-2024-and-beyond/> by our
Executive Director - Claire Redhead - outlining our plans for 2024. The
post explains how we will be kicking off work on the three year strategic
plan developed last year with intention and purpose. Our vision is restated
and our focus and priorities explained. The post also discusses planned
activities this year including our September Conference in Lisbon,
September 16-18, our Equity in OA work via the new Wayfinders Series and
the continuation of our hugely successful open scholarship online seminars
series.

Finally, you will notice we have a bold new look! We hope you like our new
appearance and find it better showcases our members, and is more accessible
for all users. We hope you are able to find all of the information you need
about OASPA and our activities. Do help us by letting us know if anything
causes you any difficulty and please bear with us as we learn and get
things organised in the background.

We hope you take some time to read the post and share any comments or
suggestions as a comment or by email as directed in the post. We greatly
value feedback from our members, supporters and wider open scholarship
community.

With best wishes,
Bernie

*Bernie Folan*
Communications, Engagement and Outreach Manager, OASPA
OASPA, Open Access Scholarly Publishing Association