From: Susan Lo <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 13:39:37 +0000

***Apologies for any cross-posting***

Dear Colleagues,

AIP Publishing is excited to announce Journal of Applied Physics and Physics of Plasmas, two of our foremost scholarly publications, are now open access as part of a Subscribe to Open (S2O) pilot program.

This switch to open access (OA) is a result of our institutional subscribers renewing their subscriptions and supporting the S2O pilot program. For authors, this means the ability to increase the reach and impact of their work by publishing OA in either journal under a Creative Commons license of their choosing without incurring any costs in 2024. Content published in each journal this year is open for all to read in perpetuity.

Read our full press release here.

ABOUT AIP PUBLISHING

AIP Publishing’s mission is to advance, promote, and serve the physical sciences for the benefit of humanity by breaking barriers to open, equitable research communication and empowering researchers to accelerate global progress. AIP Publishing is a wholly owned not-for-profit subsidiary of the American Institute of Physics (AIP) and supports the charitable, scientific, and educational purposes of AIP through scholarly publishing activities on its behalf and on behalf of our publishing partners.

Regards,

Susan Lo

Marketing Manager

Pronouns: she, her, hers

AIP Publishing

1305 Walt Whitman Road │ Suite 110 | Melville NY 11747-4300 │ USA

+1 516 576 2232

[log in to unmask] | publishing.aip.org

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn