From: Joel Thornton <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 14:33:10 +0000

Good morning.  We have an excellent opportunity at the University of Utah
Libraries.  I kindly seek your recommendation regarding anyone you think
could be interested in an important open position at the University of Utah
Libraries: *Head of Collections & Resource Description* for the J. Willard
Marriott Library. This is a critical role for the library that manages the
$9.5M collections portfolio and has 4 direct reports.  The compensation is
up to $100K.   Please let me know if you know anyone interested in learning
more about this opportunity. Here’s the link to the detailed position
description <https://utah.peopleadmin.com/postings/161093> for your
review.  I’d be delighted to share more information. Thanks in advance for
your insights.

All the best,

Joel

*Joel B. Thornton, MSIS, MSOM, CPA*

Associate Dean, Collections & Scholarly Communication

J. Willard Marriott Library | University of Utah

295 S 1500 E | Salt Lake City, UT 84112

[log in to unmask] | 801-587-9989