From: Joel Thornton <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 14:33:10 +0000

Good morning.  We have an excellent opportunity at the University of Utah Libraries.  I kindly seek your recommendation regarding anyone you think could be interested in an important open position at the University of Utah Libraries: Head of Collections & Resource Description for the J. Willard Marriott Library. This is a critical role for the library that manages the $9.5M collections portfolio and has 4 direct reports.  The compensation is up to $100K.   Please let me know if you know anyone interested in learning more about this opportunity. Here’s the link to the detailed position description for your review.  I’d be delighted to share more information. Thanks in advance for your insights.

All the best,

Joel

Joel B. Thornton, MSIS, MSOM, CPA

Associate Dean, Collections & Scholarly Communication

J. Willard Marriott Library | University of Utah

295 S 1500 E | Salt Lake City, UT 84112

[log in to unmask] | 801-587-9989