From: "Gregor-Adams, Andrea" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 08:31:17 +0000

***Please excuse any cross-posting***

Dear colleagues,

You are warmly invited to the free De Gruyter Brill & Gold Leaf Zoom event on 21 March 2024 at 3.00 pm GMT / 4.00 pm CET, where we will explore how TAs have transformed scholarly publishing over the past five years, sparking debates on fairness and effectiveness. Originally TAs were a temporary mechanism en route to enabling full open access in scholarly publishing. But have they worked? And how far along the road are publishers to creating the ultimate publishing solution that supersedes TAs?

REGISTER HERE to join our webinar: Transformative Agreements in scholarly publishing: assessing the impact!

We are delighted to introduce the following speakers:

  • Dr Amy Devenney, Research Strategic Lead at Jisc
  • Wilhelm Widmark, Library Director and Senior Adviser for Open Science at Stockholm University

Join us for this engaging and thought-provoking webinar and be part of an insightful discussion!

REGISTER HERE

•             Date: 21 March 2024

•             Time: 3.00 pm GMT / 4.00 pm CET

General information:

This is a free webinar, but advance registration is required. If you are interested, but unable to join the live event, please register as a recording will be made available to all those who register.

Thank you for your attention.

Andrea Gregor-Adams

Marketing Manager EMEA

DE GRUYTER

Genthiner Straße 13

10785 Berlin, Germany

T +49 (0)1723746092

www.degruyter.com

blog.degruyter.com

De Gruyter is now part of De Gruyter Brill.

Find out more at: www.degruyterbrill.com

Walter de Gruyter GmbH, Genthiner Straße 13, 10785 Berlin

Sitz Berlin, Amtsgericht Charlottenburg HRB 143490 B, Rechtsform: GmbH

Geschäftsführer: Carsten Buhr

Beiratsvorsitzender: Rüdiger Gebauer