From: Samantha Connor <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 09:38:46 +0000

Dear Colleagues,

The Biochemical Society’s partnership with libraries is underpinned by our pledge to widen global read access, remove cost barriers for publishing authors, and achieve a full transition to open access (OA) across our journals. In recognition of this, we’ve developed dedicated online hubs to help librarians and all other stakeholders stay up to date on the latest information about our OA models, including Read & Publish and Subscribe to Open.

Our Librarian and Readers and Transition to Open hubs bring together service, pricing, and licence information as well as our OA roadmap and broader open science agenda. Find out more about the Society’s wider vision for institutions and researchers as we target OA routes to publication for all authors by 2025, ensuring equitable and sustainable pathways to achieving OA.

Kind regards,

Samantha Connor | Marketing and Communications Officer
Biochemical Society | Portland Press

Please note my normal working days are Monday–Thursday

Mailing address: 1 Naoroji Street, London WC1X 0GB
Registered address: First Floor, 10 Queen Street Place, London EC4R 1BE

biochemistry.org | portlandpress.com

Follow us on Twitter: @BiochemSoc | @PPPublishing | @The_Biochemist | @Biochem_Journal

The Biochemical Society is a registered charity (No. 253894) and a company limited by guarantee (registered in England and Wales No. 892796). Portland Press Ltd registered in England and Wales No. 2453983.

Mailing address: 1 Naoroji Street, London WC1X 0GB. Registered address: 10 Queen Street Place, London EC4R 1BE.VAT registration number GB 523 2392 69