From: Katrine Sundsbø <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Mar 8, 2024 at 5:31 AM

Dear colleagues, friends, community!

*** Apologies for cross posting ***

I'm excited to share DOAJ's first ever 'Annual Highlights'. This is a short
document outlining highlights from 2023. You can find DOAJ Annual
Highlights 2023 on Zenodo <https://zenodo.org/records/10796254>.

2023 has been a fantastic year, and we are so grateful to you all for
supporting, using, promoting and teaching others about DOAJ. Thank you all
for a wonderful year.

Kind regards,
Kat

*Katrine Sundsbø*Community Manager
DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
<https://doaj.org/>Twitter/X <https://twitter.com/DOAJplus> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/doaj/> | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/DirectoryofOpenAccessJournals/>

<https://doaj.org/>
*Need help setting up or managing an existing Open Access Journal? *
*Find information and resources on the OA Journals Toolkit
<https://www.oajournals-toolkit.org/> page.*

DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals) is an independent service managed
by a not-for-profit company Infrastructure Services for Open Access C.I.C.
<http://is4oa.org/about/> incorporated in the United Kingdom. Company
registration no. 8307499.