From: Project MUSE <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Mar 11, 2024 at 10:06 AM

Join us for an upcoming webinar on our Latin American Books collection
Join us for an upcoming webinar on our Latin American Books collection
Alternate text

Advancing Access to Latin American E-books on the Global Market

Join us for our upcoming webinar on our Latin American Books collection on March 21, 2024 at 1 p.m. EST.

In collaboration with the Seminar on the Acquisition of Latin American Library Materials (SALALM), we invite you to learn more about expanding access to Spanish-language scholarly monographs from Latin American university presses for the global library market.

Register today

This session will be hosted by Jill Baron and Sócrates Silva Reyes, co-chairs of the SALALM Electronic Resources Subcommittee. Hear from our panelists as they discuss collaborative strategies to elevate Latin American humanities and social science research.

Panelists include:

   Marco Tulio Giraldo Barreto, Jefe Editorial at Editorial Utadeo

   Emilia Miranda, Directora de proyectos digitales at Siglo

   Jaime Ivan Hurtado, Founder and CEO at Hipertexto-Netizen

   Phil Hearn, Sr Publisher Relations Manager at Project MUSE

This will be a bilingual session, with speakers and questions in both Spanish and English. All are invited to attend.

Best,

Your Friends at Project MUSE