From: "Brian C. Gray" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 08:02:40 -0400

Knowledge Unlatched hosts its content with HathiTrust, OAPEN, and Open Research Library.

Previously, we just turned on the collection in OCLC Worldshare so records were automatically loaded and added. We do not need to do that anymore as OhioLINK is bringing in the records for the entire consortia. We also have turned on in EDS (and previously Summon). It has been very little effort and maintenance to expose the content to our users.

Thank you,
Brian

Brian C. Gray
Collection Strategies Librarian