FRANKFURTSYMPOSIUM Archives

Frankfurt Symposium

FRANKFURTSYMPOSIUM@LISTSERV.CRL.EDU

From:
Jewel Marsh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jewel Marsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2017 19:03:14 +0000
Hello!

I recently registered Robert Murdoch to attend the symposium in Frankfurt this October. I have been searching for hotel options for him that are fairly close to the event venue but also not astronomically priced. Are there any room blocks available for the symposium, or do you have any suggestions of where I can look for accommodations?

Many thanks!

Jewel Marsh
Executive Secretary
Lee Library Administration