FRANKFURTSYMPOSIUM Archives

Frankfurt Symposium

FRANKFURTSYMPOSIUM@LISTSERV.CRL.EDU

Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2017 12:10:57 +0800

Hi my friend,

Have a nice day!

We are a company named H&C Printing Center Ltd., specializing in

printing work. Our company

is located in Fujian Province, China. And we have been in this field

for many years and are very

experienced in the market. We hope we can develop a good business

relationship with you.

We are glad to be of service for you. Here are the products we

provide:

1. Books, catalogs, magazines, brochures, picture alums

etc.

 2. Leaflets, fly sheet,

folds etc.

 3. Label products:

labels, sticky notes, tag etc.

4. Cards: invitation cards, postcards, playing cards

etc.

5. Package products: envelope, package bags, package box

etc.

6. Calendars: desk calendars, wall calendars and so on.

Adding to the rich types is the attractive and economical

price:

Up to 35% cost of you printed by local printers.

Should any products be of interest to you, please contact me. I am

always available to you.

I am looking forward to your inquiry.

Faithfully,

Sophia