FRANKFURTSYMPOSIUM Archives

Frankfurt Symposium

FRANKFURTSYMPOSIUM@LISTSERV.CRL.EDU

From:
Judy Alspach <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Judy Alspach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2017 15:43:43 +0000
Dear Lauren-
Our Symposium Planning Team is not coordinating the RSVPs for the International Librarians Reception on Oct. 12.  I believe that event is organized by the Book Fair generally.
If someone else on the Planning Team has additional information about this event, I hope they will chime in on this thread.
Thanks,
Judy

Judy Alspach
Area Studies Program Manager