FRANKFURTSYMPOSIUM Archives

Frankfurt Symposium

FRANKFURTSYMPOSIUM@LISTSERV.CRL.EDU

From:
Silvia Eunice Gutiérrez de la Torre <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Silvia Eunice Gutiérrez de la Torre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2017 23:06:22 +0000
Dear organizers,

My paper got accepted for the Frankfurt Symposium this year but I couldn’t find any information about registrations prices and so on. Since I am an early career scholar in Mexico my participation highly depends on this trip being affordable. So also, if there are any opportunities to apply for a scholarship I would be glad to know.

Thank you for any information you could provide,

Silvia Gutiérrez De la Torre

Digital Scholarship Librarian

Biblioteca Daniel Cosío Villegas

El Colegio de México