From:
Date:
Tue, 22 Sep 2015 17:33:08 -0400
From: Denise Troll Covey <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 11:31:42 +0000

Terrific, Ivy.  Thank you for taking the time to clarify the intent of the
clause in the model license.

Overall, I thank everyone who has participated in the discussion of TDM on
this listserv. The discussion was fruitful and informative for me, and (I
suspect) educational for TDM content providers subscribed to the forum.

Denise