From:
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2024 00:10:45 -0400
From: Gabriel Gardner <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 16:55:16 +0000

Are you passionate about shaping the future of academic libraries and
fostering a dynamic learning environment? We seek an enthusiastic and
visionary individual to join our team as Associate Dean at the University
Library at California State University, Long Beach. As the Associate Dean,
you will play a pivotal role in leading strategic initiatives, fostering
innovation, and enhancing the academic experience for students and faculty
alike.

To see the position description and directions for applying, please see our
official job posting at
https://careers.pageuppeople.com/873/lb/en-us/job/537406/associate-dean-university-library