From:
Date:
Thu, 17 Nov 2011 23:20:45 -0500
Date: Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 5:12 PM
From: "De LaRosa, Denise" <[log in to unmask]>

Palgrave Macmillan <http://www.palgrave.com/> is pleased to announce
the launch of our new search integration which allows visitors on
Palgrave Connect <http://www.palgraveconnect.com/pc/index.html> and
our Journals platform
<http://www.palgrave-journals.com/pal/index.html> to search within
both sets of resources at the same time. This allows easier discovery
of similar scholarly content across our publishing program.  Results
are displayed on one search results page and can be ranked by
relevance, title, author or date. Search results can be filtered to
show books only or journals only using a new refine by 'content type'
option. Results will then be displayed on one search results page.

-    For visitors to the Palgrave Journals website any Connect titles
that are accessed will be viewed in a separate window on our Palgrave
Connect platform.

-     For visitors to the Palgrave Connect website all journal
articles will be viewed in a separate window on our Palgrave Journals
platform.

For more information or to request a quote or free trial on Palgrave
Connect for your library contact:

For more information or to request a quote or free trial of Palgrave
Macmillan Journals contact:

About Palgrave Macmillan

Palgrave Macmillan is a global publisher, serving learning and
scholarship in higher education and the professional world.  Palgrave
Macmillan is one of the largest cross-market publishing companies with
strengths in the Humanities, Social Sciences and Business. With a long
standing tradition of monograph and reference work publishing we
launched Palgrave Connect<http://www.palgraveconnect.com/> in 2009-a
dynamic eBook platform containing over 9,500 eBook titles across 11
subject areas. Recently recognized as Outstanding Academic Resource by
Choice, Palgrave Connect is consistently being enhanced to meet the
changing needs of the research community.

Our academic publishing program includes textbooks, journals,
monographs, professional and reference works in print and online.  We
also publish a highly acclaimed non-fiction trade list representing
the best thinking and research in the core areas of Politics,
Business, History and Current Affairs.  Palgrave Macmillan represents
an unbroken tradition of 150 years of independent publishing,
continually reinventing itself for the future.  For more information,
please visit: www.palgrave.com<http://www.palgrave.com>.

Denise De La Rosa
Associate Director of Marketing, Academic
Palgrave Macmillan
175 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10010