From:
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2019 20:26:28 -0500
From: Allan Scherlen <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 12:00:54 -0500

The University Libraries at Appalachian State University seeks a proactive
and creative Electronic Resources Librarian to join the Resource
Acquisition and Management (RAM) team to support our electronic resources
in the areas of troubleshooting, budget management, resource usage
analysis, and license review. This position supervises two staff members in
the Electronic Resources unit. This position reports to the RAM Coordinator
(Head of Technical Services) and will work closely with the Lead
Acquisitions Librarian. We seek to recruit and retain a talented and
diverse faculty. Candidates who are members of underrepresented populations
are strongly encouraged to apply.

For more details see application site at:

https://hr.appstate.edu/employment/faculty-vacancies/1079

--

Allan Scherlen
Professor & Social Sciences Librarian