From:
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 2015 18:47:56 -0400
From: Sandy Thatcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 22:42:10 -0500

And that won't happen because no publisher's lawyer is ever going to agree
to have a license say that "fair use" takes precedence over the terms of
the license, given that "fair use" judgments are so dependent on very
specific fact situations and thus is inherently vague as a guide to
behavior.

Sandy Thatcher

 From: Winston Tabb <[log in to unmask]>
> Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 14:00:40 +0000
>
> The single most useful thing we could do is insist that license
> language include a provision that the license terms do not supersede
> provisions of the US copyright act.
>
> Winston Tabb/Johns Hopkins

Sandy Thatcher