From:
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2018 14:49:51 -0500
From: Taliaferro, Marian <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Dec 7, 2018 at 4:26 PM

Hi all,

I’m seeking your advice on how to handle HBR case studies within the
library. Have any of you been able to figure out if (and how) the library
can provide support for these to your students? We have seen info to the
effect that putting them on reserve is verboten. Further, the licensing
terms in Ebsco indicate the studies are read-only
<http://www.ala.org/rusa/sites/ala.org.rusa/files/content/sections/brass/Harvardbusinessreview/HBR500_RUSABRASS_110113.pdf>.
If there is no way around the fact that each student needs to purchase the
case studies individually, have any of you identified alternative (cheaper)
case studies? Thanks in advance.

Marian Taliaferro
Digital Scholarship Librarian
William & Mary Libraries