From:
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2013 20:56:44 -0400
From: Steve Oberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 00:41:40 +0000

I would call into question the basic point of Big Pharma being users
rather than contributors to journal articles. On what basis is this
statement made? Or did I misunderstand?  I've recently worked in a Big
Pharma company (for about 7 1/2 years) and made a conservative
estimate of 200-300 articles contributed to peer-reviewed journals
each year by this company's scientists.

Steve