From:
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2018 19:51:05 -0400
From: Rusty Speidel <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2018 09:38:15 -0400

Howdy,

Is there a way the Center for Open Science can help facilitate this? We are
working on a open source, open access collections platform now and would
really love to learn about the needs institutions have around this type of
toolset. Just tell us what would be helpful and how we can participate
productively.

Go Dukes,
Rusty
Rusty Speidel