From:
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2016 20:48:33 -0500
From: kalev leetaru <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 22:42:21 -0500

For what its worth, my Forbes piece on this may offer an interesting
perspective on the degree to which what we consider to be "fake" news
actually represents how we conceptualize information and its parallels to
the world of propaganda research:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kalevleetaru/2016/11/30/why-
stopping-fake-news-is-so-hard/

The bottom line is that fighting "fake" news is actually a very different
problem from how it is being portrayed at the moment.

~K