From:
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2013 20:18:52 -0400
From: Francesca Musina <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 16:40:20 +0100

I agree, I think it is important that our needs and our objections are
clear to publishers, although it has little to no effect (for the
moment).

The subject of post-cancellation access is of great importance,
especially at a time of large budget cuts for universities.

Francesca

Francesca Musina
Università degli Studi di Torino
Direzione Ricerca, Relazioni Internazionali, Biblioteche e Musei
Biblioteca Digitale