From:
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2019 21:21:25 -0400
From: JJE Esposito <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2019 11:04:09 -0400

Rick,

One last comment and I will leave this alone. I am not saying that people
"misrepresent" things, which implies a moral failing of some sort.  I am
saying that they don't know.  Consciousness ain't all it's cracked up to
be.  For anyone who thinks this is worth considering further, I refer you
to Daniel Kahneman's book, "Thinking Fast and Slow":
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thinking,_Fast_and_Slow

Joe Esposito