From:
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2018 03:07:16 -0400
From: Sherise S Kimura <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2018 12:04:22 -0700

Hello, Joanne,

Thanks so much for posting.

We license OpenAthens through EBSCO and just implemented this summer.

We're seeing the Captcha challenges as well as the looping with "Select
your institution" that you describe. I wasn't sure of the cause, but have
been trying to resolve the issues with each provider as we discover them
(Sage--Captcha, ACS--looping, Annual Reviews--looping).

I've notified our EBSCO support team and hopefully they'll hear from
EduServ shortly. I really hope EduServ/EBSCO can resolve the issues with
each vendor, so that we don't have to.

Sherise

--

Sherise Kimura