From:
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2012 13:43:49 -0400
From:  [log in to unmask]
Date: Fri, May 11, 2012 at 8:11 AM

**Cross-Posted**

El 11/05/2012 11:19, Wise, Alicia (Elsevier) asked:

[W]hat positive things are established scholarly publishers doing to
facilitate the various visions for open access and future scholarly
communications that should be encouraged, celebrated, recognized?

Dr Alicia Wise
Director of Universal Access
Elsevier I The Boulevard I Langford Lane I Kidlington I Oxford I OX5 1GB