From:
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2017 21:51:47 -0500
From: Byron Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 09:46:22 +0000

*Free Webinar – Introducing PaperHive:*

*Making Your Journals Really Work*

Collaborative research is the norm in academia, but how can you turn your
flat PDFs into real tools for academic collaboration, bridging the gap
between an institution and international scholarship? PaperHive is an
optional tool available through Ingenta Connect. PaperHive supports
researcher collaboration, e-learning, and sharing by enabling public and
private annotations within scholarly content.  The application facilitates
pre- and post-publication community peer review of academic texts, and
currently offers interaction with more than 1 million academic papers.

Join Ingenta Connect and PaperHive’s Co-Founder Alex Naydenov to learn more
about how PaperHive’s collaborative networking tools can turn your journal
content into a dynamic platform for your authors and readers.

There will be time for discussion at the end and we welcome any questions
you might have in advance.

The webinar will take place on Wednesday November 30th at 15:00 UK time.
Please visit our website for more information about Introducing PaperHive –
Making Your Journals Really Work webinar
<http://weareingenta.com/t/47I1-4WJ3-TNI34-2ZYGH-1/c.aspx> or alternatively
please contact us directly <[log in to unmask]>.

[image: Register for the PaperHive Webinar]

Places are limited, so to avoid disappointment we recommend registering
sooner than later. Joining instructions will be sent automatically. You may
need to install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player before the event
starts.

In addition to the PaperHive Webinar, we will also be running another
webinar on February 7th at 15:00 UK time, on the British Library & Digital
Archiving. We will tell you more about this in the new year.

*Byron Russell*

Head of Ingenta Connect

Ingenta

Tel. +44 (0)1865 397881 <+44%201865%20397881>

Mob. +44 (0)7900 494258 <+44%207900%20494258>

www.ingentaopen.com

www.ingentaconnect.com

ingenta.com  |  Blog  |  @weareingenta