From:
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2013 05:04:47 -0400
From: Heather Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 11:30:46 -0700

Since releasing the March 31, 2013 (not 3013) Dramatic Growth of Open
Access yesterday at midnight, I've received two responses requiring
substantive corrections and clarifications and one noting typos. All
the changes have been made.

Can this now be considered a peer-reviewed blogpost? Should I put a
copy in the file for the tenure & promotion committee?

Here is the blogpost in question - further review welcome:
http://poeticeconomics.blogspot.ca/2013/04/dramatic-growth-of-open-access-3013.html

best,

Dr. Heather Morrison
Freedom for scholarship in the internet age
http://summit.sfu.ca/item/12537