From:
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 2015 19:19:59 -0500
From: William Park <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 09:05:15 -0800

Dear Jim,

I am happy to answer your question in my capacity as the CEO of DeepDyve,
although Mary Summerfield already did a marvelous job!

We provide instant and affordable access to 12 million scholarly research
articles to those not affiliated with a library whether they are or are not
affiliated with a society. However, our society partners have found that
affordable access to key information from DeepDyve has helped them reach
new users, and given them a valuable new revenue stream.  Unlike other
services, we are independent and not owned by any of the large publishers.
For $40 per month, subscribers can read as many articles as they like with
additional print-per-page and purchase options.  If you, or any other
members of the Medieval Academy of America, want to try out our service
free of charge for two weeks, with no obligation, then please visit
http://www.deepdyve.com and sign up today. Should you have any further
questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Warmest wishes,
Bill Park
CEO, DeepDyve Inc