From:
Date:
Tue, 23 Jun 2015 18:26:14 -0400
From: David Prosser <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 08:35:41 +0000

2. If so, it appears to me that Elsevier’s new sharing policy actually
represents a net increase in liberality when it comes to sharing and
posting ― am I mistaken about that?

Rick, previously authors who were not subject to deposit mandates
could deposit their papers without embargo. Now they can’t.  I think
that is a significant decrease in liberality and outweighs the
increases (which in some areas was just Elsevier catching-up with
existing practice)

David