From:
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2013 20:10:23 -0500
From: "Gillingham, Emily - Oxford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 13:43:30 +0000

Dear all – I am delighted to inform you that we have today posted an
interview with our moderator Ann Okerson on the Exchanges blog:
http://bit.ly/1atxzvH

In it Ann talks about SCOAP3, the Big Deal, licensing and the role of
LIBLICENSE itself.  She also speaks of the key challenges facing libraries
and offers some advice to librarians starting out on their careers today.

All best wishes,

Emily

Emily Gillingham

Director of Library Relations