From:
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2019 21:39:39 -0500
From: Jill Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2019 15:38:13 -0500

Please excuse cross-posting.

PALCI is seeking applicants for our consortium's Director, Strategic
Initiatives position, which will become available beginning February 1,
2019.

The position description is posted on our PALCI website
<http://www.palci.org/>. We think it's an exciting time to work here at
PALCI with this innovative group of libraries!

Please share this with anyone who may be interested and contact me with
questions.

Many thanks,
Jill
--
Jill Morris
Executive Director

About the Pennsylvania Academic Library Consortium, Inc. (PALCI):

PALCI (legally named the Pennsylvania Academic Library Consortium, Inc.)
was formed in 1996 as a grassroots federation of 35 academic libraries in
the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Today, the PALCI membership consists of
nearly 70 academic and research libraries, private and public, in
Pennsylvania, New Jersey, West Virginia, and New York. PALCIā€™s mission is
to build access to our shared collections through collaboration among
academic libraries in Pennsylvania and the neighboring states. PALCI
Members serve over 800,000 students, faculty, and staff, through a variety
of programs including the highly-regarded E-ZBorrow service. PALCI also
serves as the home for PA Digital, the Pennsylvania hub of the Digital
Public Library of America, and the new Affordable Learning PA program,
creating a community of practice for open textbooks and related educational
resources. http://palci.org