From:
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2012 04:13:57 -0400
From: Ken Masters <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 11:31:56 +0400

Hi All

Although I'm usually the last to defend big money publishers, I wonder
a little about that blog posting.  Yes, it is upsetting when a
publisher messes up your paper, especially when it's in print form and
can't be fixed.  But people, even publishers, are imperfect, and
mistakes happen.

To suggest "intentional sabotage," wow, that is quite something,
unless the author has access to other information that is not shared
on the blog.

And to call it the "mother-and-father of editing mistakes" - well, I
guess the author hasn't seen terribly much in way of editing mistakes.

Regards

Dr. Ken Masters
Asst. Professor: Medical Informatics
Medical Education Unit
College of Medicine & Health Sciences
Sultan Qaboos University
Sultanate of Oman
E-i-C: The Internet Journal of Medical Education