From:
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2012 18:55:44 -0400
From: "Gamboa, Camille" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 18:36:20 +0000

SAGE is offering a travel grant to the 2013 Charleston Conference
(valued at over $1,000) or one of five $50 Amazon Gift Cards just by
submitting your most inspiring library photo.

Rumor is deadline will be extended to September 21

Click here to enter:
http://www.facebook.com/SAGELibraryNews?v=app_197602066931325

You DO NOT need to be a professional photographer submit! We'll accept
photos taken on that old digital camera you got for your birthday 3
years ago, from your new iPhone, or even snapped on your computer's
monitor camera...We just want to know what library value looks like to
you.

Not sure what we're looking for? How about...
* Pictures of beautiful libraries
* What a library looks like in today's digital world
* Famous libraries you've snapped photos of
* Metaphorical pictures explaining your work

Still not sure?? We found these great pics out there for inspiration
and posted them to our SAGE Library News Facebook Page:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152081220855125.902405.224712540124&type=1

Are you a fan of SAGE? Show us at www.facebook.com/SAGEPublications.