From:
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2019 23:37:55 -0400
From: Melanie B Schaffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 12:30:19 -0400

Project MUSE Announces 2020 Books Collections, Additional Publishers

Pricing and other details are now available for all of Project MUSE’s 2020
book collections. By the end of the 2020 calendar year, MUSE will host over
63,000 titles from more than 120 distinguished not-for-profit publishers
from around the world. Our 2020 Complete collection will offer nearly 3,000
newly-published humanities and social science titles from our expanding
group of university presses, scholarly societies, academic centers, and
related global publisher participants.

All books on MUSE are DRM-free, with unlimited simultaneous use,
downloading, and printing. Book content is fully integrated for searching
and browsing alongside content from more than 650 scholarly journals
published by our not-for-profit partners. Recently-announced additions to
the list of publishers making their books available on the Project MUSE
platform include Harvard University Asia Center Publications Program,
Presses de l'Université Laval, University of Rochester Press, and
University of Tampa Press. A complete list is available at
https://about.muse.jhu.edu/muse/publishers/books/.

Books on MUSE are available in collections by subject and by publication
date. In addition to the annual Complete collection, including all the new
books released in the MUSE collections for the year, subject- and
area-studies-specific options include Global Cultural Studies, Literature,
Political Science and Policy Studies, Asian and Pacific Studies, Philosophy
and Religion, Middle Eastern Studies, Public Health and Health Policy, and
Latin American and Caribbean Studies, among many others. See a full list of
available collections at
https://about.muse.jhu.edu/librarians/book-collections/.

Many of the books on MUSE are also available for single-title purchase, via
our channel partners GOBI and OASIS. In addition, MUSE offers
Evidence-Based Acquisition programs for books on our platform. Over 1,200
open access books, from both traditional and OA-only scholarly publishers,
are also now available on MUSE.

For more information on Project MUSE book collections available to your
institution, visit the For Librarians section of our web site at
https://about.muse.jhu.edu/librarians/. To request pricing for MUSE book
products, complete our price quote form at
https://about.muse.jhu.edu/about/quote/ or contact [log in to unmask]
for more information.

--
Melanie Schaffner