From:
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2016 15:16:36 -0400
From: Linda Wobbe <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 14:13:40 -0700

Hi Sharon,

Thanks for asking.

We prefer FTE/tier-based.
We do NOT appreciate Carnegie Class pricing.

Our 3750FTE institution happens to have Business and Education programs in
addition to tradition liberal arts,  and is classified Master's Large by
Carnegie.

The institution budget is tuition-based, and doesn't get exponentially
larger just because we have Master's programs.

Some vendors also take into consideration library budget as reported to
IPEDS, which seems reasonable.

...Linda

Linda Wobbe
Head, Collection Management