From:
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2018 19:17:58 -0400
From: Valerie Yaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2018 12:47:40 +0000

I’m pleased to share the news that 70 Open Access e-journals formerly
hosted through De Gruyter are now available through the Portico archive. The
content includes titles published by De Gruyter Poland as well as six
publishers in Poland, Lithuania, and the Czech Republic. Download the full
title list
<https://www.portico.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/De-Gruyter-Portico-KBART.xlsx>,
which includes the metadata and URL for each journal.

The content for these titles is no longer available through any online
platform; therefore, it has “triggered” and is available to the community
via the Portico archive. These titles were originally published on an Open
Access basis, and will remain Open Access through Portico.

To date, Portico has had 118 trigger events—96 of them Open Access.  We
continue to serve the academic community by ensuring that valuable
scholarly content is accessible in perpetuity.  Portico currently preserves
more than 1.5 billion files, and works with over 1,000 participating
libraries and 500 participating publishers from around the world.

If you have any questions, please let me know.  To stay updated on Portico
preservation news and trigger events, visit our website
<https://www.portico.org/> and scroll down to sign up for the quarterly
newsletter.

Thank you, and best wishes,

Valerie