From:
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2018 14:28:56 -0400
From: Susan Soule <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 14:23:26 +0000

Facet Publishing ebooks for library and information professionals are now
live on Cambridge Core.

More information can be found here: https://www.cambridge.org/
core/what-we-publish/publishing-partners/facet-publishing

All Facet ebooks are available via the usual Cambridge Core purchase
models, including self-service; title-by-title purchase; Evidence Based
Acquisition (EBA); or as a complete collection.

For more information, please contact your Cambridge sales representative,
or send an email to: [log in to unmask]

Susan Soule

Library Marketing Manager

Cambridge University Press

One Liberty Plaza, Floor 20

New York, NY 10006

USA

Tel: 001 212 337 5019

Mobile: 001 646 468 4942

Email: [log in to unmask]

Cambridge University Press is the publishing business of the University of
Cambridge with VAT registered number GB 823 8476 09.  Our principal office
is at University Printing House, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge, CB2 8BS,
United Kingdom.