From:
Date:
Sun, 6 Sep 2015 21:01:33 -0400
From: Campbell, Duncan - Oxford <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 4:58 AM

Ann -

Wiley's standard TDM license is here:
http://olabout.wiley.com/WileyCDA/Section/id-826542.html.

This is intended to be used with the CrossRef Text and Data Mining
service, but we are happy to adapt or to agree separate licenses to
cover specific projects if necessary.

This is the language we will use in our academic licenses: ‘Authorized
Users who wish to text and data mine Licensed Electronic Products for
non-commercial purposes may do so by using the CrossRef Text and Data
Mining Service [link] and consenting to Wiley’s Text and Data Mining
Agreement [link]’.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Duncan

Duncan Campbell
Director, Journal Digital Licensing
Global Research