From:
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2013 19:03:10 -0400
From: David Prosser <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 21:02:58 +0100

Although interestingly publishers over the last 100 years have managed
to track 'small' payments from authors (page charges, colour figure
charges, reprint charges, etc).

David

From: "Hamaker, Charles" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 21:01:43 +0000

I was told tracking individual payments for journal articles was too
insignificant and too much trouble when I asked about this at Pergamon
Press and then Elsevier.

Chuck Hamaker