From:
Date:
Thu, 19 Nov 2015 23:02:04 -0500
From: Maria Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 20:29:05 +0000

Dear Colleagues,

I am pleased to invite you to a special UKSG webinar in December:

"Focus on the South: access to, production and use of research information
in low and middle income countries"

http://www.uksg.org/webinars/researchinformation

Date: Tuesday 1 December 2015
Time: 1400 GMT
Duration: 45 minutes including Q&A (up to 60 minutes maximum if there is
sufficient demand for an extended Q&A)

Speakers:
Anne Powell, INASP
Ruth Bottomley, INASP
Tom Mowlam, Ubiquity Press
Neil Pakenham-Walsh, HIFA

Overview:

As you may be aware, UKSG does not usually offer a webinar in December.
However, we are pleased to offer this 'special' designed to highlight
research and publishing activities in low and middle income countries and
also reach out to community members with an interest in those countries.
The webinar will focus on Southern journals and case studies will be used
to address issues around access to, production and use of research
information in low and middle income countries.

This is a free webinar and open to all. If you are interested, but unable
to join the live event, please register anyway as a recording will be made
available to all who register.

For more information and to register, please visit
http://www.uksg.org/webinars/researchinformation

Thank you for your attention. I hope you can join us.

Maria

Maria Campbell
Digital Communications Associate, UKSG
E: [log in to unmask]