From:
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2018 17:58:46 -0500
From: Natalia N <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2018 13:00:52 -0600

Dear All,

I am happy to share our release blog post for Direct2AAM
<https://blog.openaccessbutton.org/announcing-direct2aam-helping-authors-find-author-accepted-manuscripts-f71462a68d1a>,
a set of guides created to help authors find a copy of their accepted
manuscripts.

We developed these in response to authors’ and librarians’ feedback that
hunting for copies on hard-drives and inboxes is too often confusing,
frustrating, and ultimately unsuccessful. Instead, journal submission
systems, which are typically used to manage the publication process for
authors, provide a straightforward and authoritative source of AAMs.

The guides are a resource for the community, and we encourage all to share
and reuse them. The guides are also open for contributions, so if you are a
institutional repository librarian, if you work closely with authors, or if
you have ever asked for content in behalf of authors we'd love to hear and
learn from you.

Happy to answer all your questions.

Kind regards,
Natalia