From:
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2013 16:48:53 -0400
From: Sandy Thatcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 11:52:03 -0500

Actually, I doubt that the "big numbers" in terms of reprints favor
STM over the humanities. There are likely a great many more
anthologies reprinting articles in the humanities than there are in
the STM fields.  Think of a classic essay like John Rawls's "Justice
as Fairness." I suspect this has been reprinted hundreds of times.

Sandy