From:
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2018 19:50:24 -0500
From: Karin Wikoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 10:38:46 +0000

I personally have not come across that situation, but I can remember being
told about it by other librarians back when I started as an E-Resources
Librarian circa 2004.  I have every reason to believe it does happen – just
not very often.  I’ll be curious to follow this thread.

Karin

--

Karin Wikoff

Electronic and Technical Services Librarian

Ithaca College Library

953 Danby Rd

Ithaca, NY 14850

Phone: 1-607-274-1364 <(607)%20274-1364>

Fax: 1-607-274-1539 <(607)%20274-1539>

Email: [log in to unmask]