From:
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2017 14:38:20 -0500
From: Judy Luther <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2017 19:09:38 +0000

Posted by Judy Luther, Informed Strategies, on behalf of Choice.

Dear Colleague,

Choice, a publishing unit of ACRL, is introducing a series of free white
papers to provide insights on key topics for academic libraries.  The first
Choice white paper focuses on Institutional Repositories and will provide a
brief overview of their evolving role, current state, potential in a
changing landscape, and a look at the road ahead.  The analysis of
participating libraries will include Carnegie classification, and combined
with interviews with industry leaders and further market research will
provide actionable intelligence to you and your staff.

As part of our research, we invite your participation in a brief survey
that will provide us with a snapshot of where Institutional Repositories
are today.  (If someone else should respond for your institution, please
forward this email to them.)  The survey will close on Friday, December 15th,
and the white paper will be free to download from our website (
www.choice360.org) in early February and available at our booth at ALA
Midwinter in Denver.

While institutions will remain anonymous, your participation counts.  Here
is the link to the survey - https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CHOICE-IR-Survey
.  We earnestly hope to hear from you.

Kind regards,

Mark Cumming