From:
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2012 18:49:37 -0400
From: Sally Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 16:28:43 +0100

Jan says 'moral rights are not transferable'

Not entirely true.  In the UK some (though not all) MRs can be waived, and I
think some publishers do ask authors to do so.  In most of Europe they
can't.  In the USA they don't even exist

Sally Morris
South House, The Street, Clapham, Worthing, West Sussex, UK  BN13 3UU
Email:  [log in to unmask]